Uroa Bay Beach Resort is Currently composed of 61 rooms, all with double bed (king size) and all facing the sea, equipped with a private furnished terrace, decorated in local style with mosquito nets on the beds; the rooms are all equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, minibar, television, telephone and internet connection.
Uroa Bay Beach Resort is the only hotel in Zanzibar fully wheelchair accessible, barrier free and with eight dedicated rooms with two bedrooms each for accompanying person. All services have been designed barrier free, including also the access to the beach.
Bar & Restaurant
Bar e Ristoranti Two the bars, one still under the makuti, Bar Rafiki, near the restaurant, the other positioned between the pool and beach, Bar Pwani, this one also in makuti, with the possibility of dinners of lobster. Breakfast, lunch and dinner with buffet service at the central restaurant, Restaurant Jua. The Resort offers the opportunity to stay in Bed and Breakfast, Half Board, Full Board, Soft All-Inclusive or All-Inclusive Treatment.
WHEN CAN I GO?
16 – 23 December 2021
- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach)
- Accommodation (Garden Room)
- Welcome cocktail; daily bottle of water in room; late breakfast at Bar Rafiki from 10:00 – 11:00; before dinner at 19:00 alcoholic and non-alcoholic aperitif with snack; complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas.
- Half Board: Breakfast and dinner
- All Inclusive: Breakfast, lunch, dinner (meals are buffet), soft drinks, local beers, house wine and juices, selection of cocktails, selection of local alcoholic spirits, coffee/tea between 10:00 – 23:00.
What's Not Included?
Zanzibar is a malaria area (Please consult doctor for medical advice)
Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents.
Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders).
USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
Airline supplements of R2500 will apply on departures over high / peak season and school holidays.
Peak Season Supplements include: 10 Dec 21 - 06 Jan 22
Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
Packages are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing.
Valid for dates as specified.
Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
Prices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.