Located in Nungwi, Nungwi Inn Beach Cottages offers beachfront accommodations and features various facilities, such as a restaurant, a bar and a garden. Boasting a private beach area, the inn is close to several noted attractions, including Spanish Dancer Divers, less than 1.0 km from Nungwi Mnarani Aquarium and a 1-minute walk from Supermarket. The inn has family rooms.
WHEN CAN I GO?
03 October 2021 - 28 November 2021
- 7 Nights accommodation on an All Inclusive Basis
- Direct Return Flights to Zanzibar
- Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals.
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- Approximate Airport Taxes
- Meals as specified
What's not Included?
- Zanzibar is a malaria area (Please consult doctor for medical advise)
- Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders).
-USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Airfare Surcharges & Conditions
- Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
- Airline supplements of R2500 will apply on departures over high / peak season and school holidays.
- Peak Season Supplements include: 10 Dec 21 - 06 Jan 22
- Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
- Packages are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
Terms and Conditions
Prices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Valid for dates as specified.